(0) Item Hello, Guest
Policies, Terms and Conditions:


Cancelled (unshipped) orders will receive an immediate 96.5% refund. The other 3.5% is kept by the payment processor and is non-refundable.

Copyright and Trademark Notice

Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site; including text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of SuperautoPro., Copyright ©, ALL RI

Credit Cards

We accept credit cards as a form of payment. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on

Factory Affiliation/Representation

SuperautoPro is an Independent Shop specializing in repair and refurbishing of several makes and models of superautomatic espresso machines. We do not represent nor do we have any relationship with any manufacturers of these machines.


This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that SuperautoPro is not responsible for the operation of, or content located on or throughout any such site.

Order Acceptance Policy

Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. SuperautoPro reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to acce

Other Conditions

These Conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you include with any purchase order, regardless of whether SuperautoPro signs them or not. We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these Conditions at any time.

Out-of-Stock Products

We will ship your product as it becomes available. Usually, products ship by the next business day. However, there may be times when the product you have ordered is out-of-stock, which will delay fulfilling your order. We will keep you informed of an


We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from SuperautoPro, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number and a password. We use this information to process your order(s), t

Privacy on Other Web Sites

Other sites accessible through our site have their own privacy policies and data collection practices. Please consult each site's privacy policy. Our Store is not responsible for the actions of third parties.

Repair Service

From Simple Fix to Complete Overhaul, we offer repairs not only on Jura machines but also several other makes (including Capresso, Delonghi, Saeco, Gaggia, Krups, Espressione, etc.). Choose "Service Request" at the very top of this page to get thing


Returns in original condition are 96.5% refundable less outbound shipping within 14 Days. The other 3.5% is kept by the payment processor. Outbound shipping is the actual cost of shipping the item(s) to the customer regardless of shipping service c

Sales Tax

Purchases from SuperautoPro are Sales Tax Free (except within the State of Georgia). GA sales tax (6%) is added during checkout. Certain locations outside of GA may require sales or other taxes - where those locations are, the type of tax & how mu

Shipping Policy

Shipping Time -- Most orders will ship the next business day, provided the product ordered is in stock. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday, except by prior arrangement. We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider

Shopping Cart Help

This online store is powered by 3dcart shopping cart software. The 3dcart solution provides the means to power this website but is in no way responsible for the activities/content found within. All content found on this site, including products, web


Depending on the Make, Model, and Physical Condition, we will consider trades or outright purchase of your old machine (working or not). Trades will be credited towards your purchase after receipt or use the "Contact Us" link at the very top of this

Typographical Errors

In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, SuperautoPro shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at


90 day warranty against defects - Free Repair + Shipping Coverage (shipping label provided). Optional 2 or 4 year extended warranty coverage through CPS (Consumer Priority Service) can be added at checkout. Technical service, troubleshooting and re