(0) Item Hello, Guest



Returns in original condition are 96.5% refundable less outbound shipping within 14 Days.  The other 3.5% is kept by the payment processor.  Outbound shipping is the actual cost of shipping the item(s) to the customer regardless of shipping service chosen (including free shipping).  Return shipping labels are not provided.  15% Disassembly and Cleaning Fee for returned machines that have been used.  Extended Warranty coverage non-refundable.